Mon, Jun 06|
The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
Time & Location
Jun 06, 2022, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM EDT
About the Event
Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? John Maxwell says the answer is "yes." He has been passionate about personal development for over fifty years, and for the first time, he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential. In the way that only he can communicate, John teaches . . .
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Modeling: It's Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
During this eight-week virtual mastermind series, we will explore John Maxwell's Laws to help you become a lifelong learner whose potential keeps increasing and never gets "used up."
The mastermind will be held on Mondays from 08:00 am to 09:00 am beginning on June 6, 2022 and ending on August 1, 2022. Registration includes:
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth book by John C. Maxwell
- Digital Particiant Guide for note taking
Laws of Growth Mastermind